Do you think having financial freedom has a significant impact on your life and that of many others?
More Americans ought to set themselves the objective of achieving financial freedom. In order to improve our society as a whole, do you actually support financial empowerment in your neighborhood?
One (1) outstanding undergraduate or grad student who is breaking new ground and upending the status quo in the field of financial empowerment will receive a $1,500 scholarship from the BMTX Foundation.
For Bachelors’s and Master’s degrees in any topic, the annual BankMobile Financial Literacy Scholarship is available in the US in 2022.
Applying for this scholarship is available here. The 15th of July 2022 is the deadline for sending in your application. BankMobile is the provider of this scholarship, which has a partial funding value of USD 1500. Citizens of the United States are qualified to apply for this scholarship.
Apply Also >> THE ALLSTATE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The 2022 BankMobile Financial Literacy Award is being established solely for use on educational costs.
One candidate who has excelled academically and has shown how financial education will have an impact on their lives will receive this grant.
CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
A) Be an American citizen.
B) Enroll at a recognized institution. (Does your college have accreditation?)
C) Submit the following 3-part application in full using the form:
(Application, Transcript, and Original Video)
D) You must present Proof of Enrollment/Acceptance if you are not enrolled in college.
E) Require a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Write a 650-word essay outlining the value of financial literacy to one’s profession and to life in general.
• Submit a scholarship application that is complete.
• Present documentation proving enrollment at a recognized institution.
• Submit certified academic records.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Completed registration (electronic form below) in all respects.
2. To access the application form, click “”
3. Complete and submit the application.