The Bruce Fishkin Memorial scholarship Fund was established in 2010 and will provide financial aid for deserving students up to the full cost of their college education.
We are looking for senior high school students that want to push themselves to flourish and achieve goals that most others could only dream of. Application essays and personal interviews determine selection.
The Scholarship looks for those that value higher education. If you’ve always had a deep-seated conviction that, given the opportunity, you’d excel, then this is your chance.
The Board plans to give out up to six scholarships each year to students who either live in or attend high school in any of the following regions: Fairfield, Greens Farms, Redding, and Westport in Connecticut, as well as Chicago, Illinois, and Las Vegas, Nevada, as well as their neighboring suburbs.
• Only citizens of the USA can apply for this scholarship
• Acceptable Courses or Subjects: Undergraduate students enrolled full-time in any academic area are eligible to receive the grant.
• Acceptable Criteria: In order to be considered, applicants must fulfill each of the following requirements:
Apply also >> THE COMEDY DEFENSIVE DRIVING SCHOLARSHIP
• In the autumn of 2019, students must be beginning their senior year of high school.
• Students must either live in or attend high school in one of the following locations: Fairfield, Greens Farms, Redding, and Westport in Connecticut; Chicago, Illinois; and Las Vegas, Nevada; as well as the cities and nearby suburbs.
• You must have a good Gpa of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the school you are presently enrolled in, or the equivalent if your high school doesn’t use the conventional 4.0 system.
BENEFITS OF THE BRUCE FISHKIN’S SCHOLARSHIP
• The prizes range in value from a “full-ride” to smaller sums. For undergraduate study, the money can also be used for up to eight semesters.
• Financial aid may be available for tuition, lodging & board, books, supplies, and tools that are necessary to complete your course requirements.
• Students may transfer between institutions while keeping their grants.
The Bruce Fishkin Scholarship Fund’s conditions for applications are as follows:
• Form of application
• Conversation (finalists only)
Interested Persons can apply