Carleton University is a public research university located in Ottawa, Canada. Established in 1942, it is one of the largest universities in the country and is renowned for its programs in technology, international studies, business, and public policy.
You may also like
Faculties and Schools:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Design
- Faculty of Public Affairs
- Sprott School of Business
- Faculty of Science
- The university’s campus is located in Ottawa, Canada’s capital city and covers over 125 hectares.
- It features modern academic buildings, residence halls, athletic facilities, and research centers.
- Carleton is a leader in several areas of research, including technology, public policy, and international studies.
- It has over 100 research centers and institutes and regularly attracts funding from government and industry partners.
- The university has a vibrant student community with over 30,000 students enrolled.
- There are over 150 student-led clubs and organizations, as well as numerous sporting and recreational opportunities.
- Carleton has a long list of distinguished alumni, including former Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin, journalist and television host Peter Mansbridge, and environmental activist David Suzuki.
scholarships offered by carleton university
Carleton University offers various scholarships and awards to its students, including:
- Carleton University Entrance Scholarships
- Faculty-Specific Scholarships and Awards
- In-Course Scholarships and Awards
- External Scholarships and Awards
- Graduate Scholarships and Awards
- International Student Scholarships
- Indigenous Student Awards
- Access Awards
It is recommended to check the university’s financial aid website or contact the financial aid office for the most up-to-date information and a full list of available scholarships.