The Federation University Prevention And Minimisation Of Workplace Aggression PhD Scholarship in Australia 2022 is currently ongoing and accepting application from qualified graduates.
This scholarship is a special scholarship for International graduates and individuals who intends applying for a Phd program in one of the finest university in Australia on Scholarship in 2022.
Federation University Prevention And Minimisation Of Workplace Aggression PhD Scholarship in Australia 2022. The grant or scholarship covers PhD level programs at Federation University Australia in the topic of Workplace Aggression Prevention and Minimisation.
Also, the scholarship deadline is not certain. Hence its advisable you apply as soon as possible
Level of Education:
The Federation University Prevention and Minimisation of Workplace Aggression PhD Scholarship, Australia 2022 is open to Federation University Australia PhD students.
Subjects that are available include:
Under this scholarship program, you can study the following subjects.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
Applicant for the scholarship at the Federation University will be given a $30,000 annual stipend.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Applicants for the scholarship must be eligible to pursue a PhD.
- Verify you can meet eligibility requirements outlined on the Graduate Research School website.
- If you are applying for ‘Honours equivalence,’ please ensure that you provide detailed information to support your case.
- The Safe at Work Scholarship EOI must be submitted with the HDR Application Form.
- Applicants must live in Australia or be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Before submitting an application, applicants should contact Associate Professor Danny Hills ([email protected]).
Some industrial scholarships need you to submit an expression of interest form along with your candidacy application.
Please read the scholarship information carefully and follow all of the instructions.
Apply – Higher Degrees by Research has instructions on how to apply. On the Admission Form, please write the name of the scholarship for which you are applying.
Before applying, all applicants should double-check their eligibility.
All required supporting evidence should be included in the application, and Federation University must receive completed referee report forms by the scholarship deadline.
Applicants for a Higher Degree by Research must also submit the following information as part of their application:
- Admissions Application Form
- Transcripts of all academic studies at the tertiary level
A copy of an Australian citizen’s birth certificate or passport is required.
- A copy of the permanent resident’s visa and passport is required.
- List of works that have been published, together with URL links and/or a copy of each publication
- If available, a copy of the honours or masters thesis abstract as proof of Australian honours equivalence.
- Any honors or awards
- Any other indication of the research’s success
Federation University collaborates with local businesses to give chances for research and regional innovation.
If your firm or organization has a research-worthy initiative and would want to support a candidate for a higher degree by research, please contact us at [email protected].