Asia Pacific University is now accepting applications from outstanding and high performing students for the Merit Scholarship Awards which is accessible for the academic year 2022-2023
The mind blowing Merits Awards offered by Asia Pacific University (APU) is exclusively for international students are available to new international students on a first come first serve basis. The selected students will be awarded a discount of up to 30% on the tuition fee of the undertaken programme at APU on the basis of their academic records.
Description of Asia Pacific University
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation now ranked 36th in the country, was formed in 1993 with a mission to provide high quality, affordable, innovative, and internationally benchmarked education and research.
Why Study at the Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation? APU is amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities and delivers unique education that is a fusion of technology, innovation, and creativity working effectively towards transforming students into highly competent, employable, and future-proof professionals.
Brief Details of the Merit Awards at Asia Pacific University for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Course/Field of Study: Students can pursue any undergraduate or graduate study programmes offered at APU
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- To be taken at: Malaysia
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements & maintain the CGPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must hold a relevant high school grades with good grades or bachelor’s degree qualification with a 3.0 GPA.
- The students must submit scores in one of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 60 to 78
- Pearson (PTE) – 50
- MUET – Band 4
Application Deadline: Application Closes 28 February 2022, Applicants are advised to apply on time.
- How to Apply: Applicants are to begin their admission application process on the university’s website. A separate scholarship and award application form must be submitted.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified True Copies of Academic Qualification
- 4 Passport-sized photographs
- Copies of all pages of passport including blank pages
- Academic and other certificates
- Health Declaration Form signed by the student
- Student visa.