Brilliant students are invited to apply for the R&D Internship – Psychometrics if they want to gain an incredible experience in their professions.
The Central Test Company is offering an R&D Internship in Psychometrics. It is one of the best chances for students to gain experience in the real world. Young aspiring professionals are to be educated during the internship.
Students who are interested in gaining more hands-on experience in their area of study must apply for this internship.
You may also like British Council Internships 2023 as well as the University of Ottawa Excellence Scholarship in Canada 2022-23
Interns are warmly welcomed by Central Test, which provides excellent learning chances to get them ready with high-caliber education and training. Students would leave this internship with a firm grasp and very professional skills.
Discover the eligibility requirements and application link by reading on!
Regarding Central Test
An international provider of predictive talent assessment tools, Central Test supports organizations and decision-makers in effectively managing their people capital. We provide cutting-edge and dependable tools that integrate cutting-edge technology and scientific plausibility to help with talent attraction, development, and retention. In addition to a full selection of assessment options that give a 360-degree perspective of potential, Central Test also provides specialized training and support services.
More than 4,000 clients operating in more than 80 countries rely on Central Test because of our passion for creative and people-centric techniques.
You will be a member of Central Test’s Research and Development department for this internship, which is made up of a group of occupational psychologists, psychometricians, data scientists, and researchers who work to develop and statistically validate HR tools and psychometric tests.
This internship will last for six months, and upon completion, a full-time position is anticipated.
What duties and responsibilities will you have?
You will receive instruction and mentoring to work in the following areas throughout this internship:
• Contribution to the conception, revision, and execution of our psychometric tests, including item development and revision, data interpretation, and report content generation.
• Support for the creation of our other HR tools (360 feedback & Interview tool, etc).
• Analyzing and interpreting statistical data.
• Content production for webinars, product demo videos, tool documentation, assessment reports, and Marcom articles as needed.
• A degree in psychology, social science, or a closely related field is required.
• Excellent communication and organizational abilities.
• Proficient in written English.
• Has excellent English. Any additional language is a plus.
Paid internship for six months
London office location (UK)
hybrid work environments (weekly)
Interested persons can now apply here https://www.pepsicojobs.com/student-unitedstates/jobs/143576?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-US