A state-funded scholarship program called the All Iowa Opportunity Scholarship (AIOS) is available to students in Iowa who attend colleges or universities in Iowa that are eligible.
The following requirements must be met in order for high school seniors who finished in 2021 or will pass with the class of 2022 to be qualified for the All Iowa Opportunity Scholarship:
• Resident of Iowa
• Attending an Iowa college or institution that is acceptable
• Must have earned a high school diploma or an equivalency diploma from an Iowa high school within the previous two years.
• Enter college for the first time in the fall 2022 or spring 2023 sessions
• To renew a scholarship, you must enroll full-time in school and receive your monthly money.
• Enroll in a program that leads to an undergrad degree, diploma, or certificate for at least three credit hours (or the equivalent number of trimesters or quarters).
• Submit the Iowa Financial Aid Application and the Free Petition for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1st, 2023.
PRIZE AMOUNT AND CONDITIONS
The value of the AIOS varies yearly; for the 2021–22 academic year, the maximum amount was $4,772.
Apply Also >> ANHELO DREAM PROJECT SCHOLARSHIP
In the 2022–23 academic year, first-time AIOS beneficiaries participants may earn the scholarship for up to 8 full semesters or sixteen part semesters.
If the following requirements are satisfied, students may retain their award for up to 8 full-time semesters or sixteen part-time semesters:
• Must be enrolled in college full-time and receiving scholarship payments every semester or term
• Submit your FAFSA by March 1 of each academic year.
Both FAFSA and the Iowa Financial Assistance Application must be submitted by first-time applicants (IFAA).
• FAFSA only for applicants who are renewing.
DATE OF DEADLINE: March 2023
Interested persons can now apply below