To assist students pursuing professions in the interactive entertainment industry, the Mark Beaumont Scholarship Fund was founded. Executive leadership, legal, marketing, media affairs, and business growth in the industry of video games are a few potential career pathways.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
Initiated by the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS), “The Mark Beaumont Scholarship” is available. The scholarship is offered to people who want to pursue careers in business-related fields such as executive administration, law, marketing, media affairs, and business development. The scholarship was created in 2010 to pay tribute to Mark Beaumont, the COO of Capcom North America and Europe. Each of the two winners will receive a $2,500 scholarship for the 2022 academic year.
The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS), a non-profit organization devoted to the promotion and appreciation of the interactive arts, was established in 1996. There are more than 20,000 members of the group.
• Must be enrolled full-time at an approved university or college in the United States during the 2022 academic program year as an undergraduate student beginning their second year or as a graduate student.
• To aid students pursuing professions in the interactive entertainment industry, the Mark Beaumont Scholarship Fund was founded. Executive leadership, legal, marketing, media affairs, and corporate development in the industry of video games are a few potential career pathways.
• First-year undergraduate university students who are seniors in high school are not eligible.
• You must intend to work in the interactive entertainment sector of the video game industry.
• Take courses: in any field
• Minimum GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale
Each prize is given for a year. In the future, winners are not qualified for Mark Beaumont Scholarships. 6. Any number of pupils from a school may submit an application.
Application completion, needed documentation, particular criteria (described in the preceding section), and weighted criteria are the qualifying criteria (weights in service, leadership, character, and financial need).
• Proof of enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate program for the 2016–2017 academic year (at least in the second year).
• A maximum of two-pages long personal essay from you that includes:
1. Details about your education and how it will help the video game business.
2. A statement outlining your leadership, moral integrity, financial need, and service.
• Two recent letters of recommendation, each signed:
1. Your current academic program’s classmates or teachers, the management, and/or lecturers who know you personally must write your letters of recommendation.
2. Your potential to significantly impact the video game business through leadership, service, or character must be discussed in the letters of recommendation.
• Your most latest official transcript from a college or university (with the institution’s seal, an official’s signature, or an embossed stamp or seal), as well as the institution’s grading policy.
Interested persons can now apply here https://www.interactive.org/foundation/scholarships.asp