Thompson Rivers University in Canada is delighted to notify prospective students about its International Social Media Approved Grants which is open to talented and outstanding International Students. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022-23.
The educational programme seeks to acknowledge and reward the excellence of incoming international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree at the university.
Thompson Rivers University is a public teaching and research university offering undergraduate and graduate degrees and vocational training. It was ranked at the 49th position nationwide. It was founded in 1970 to serve the students and their community with high-quality and flexible education, training, research, and scholarship.
Why study at Thompson Rivers University? Thompson Rivers University has made the student’s success and satisfaction its utmost priority. Students of TRU are offered flexible student services, hands-on learning opportunities, and a diverse, inclusive environment that empower them to reach their academic, professional, and personal goals.
Brief Description of the Thompson Rivers University International Social Media Approved Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: Thompson Rivers University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Students to be awarded: Limited
- To be taken at: Canada
- Acceptable Countries: All countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international students
- Are enthusiastic, creative, and relate well to students from around the world
- Must have been involved in student-related activities at TRU
- Must be a full-time student (minimum 9 credits) for the semester appointed as an Ambassador
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Value of Scholarship
Thompson Rivers University will provide the educational funding for successful applicants who wish to study an undergraduate degree program in Canada.
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this program, applicants must have to take admission via the application portal in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After getting enrolled, fill out the SMA application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have the required recommendation letter, official transcripts, bachelor’s degree, CV, passport, Identity proof.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary, but all TRU programs require secondary school completion for academic admission.
- Language Requirement: All international students must verify their English language proficiency by meeting their English language requirements.
- Applications Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
All the best with your application.