The University of Surrey is happy to foster the education of bright and high performing students who are qualified to partake in its Maths and Physics International Scholarship Grants which is open for the academic year 2022-23.
This Funding programme will provide financial support to all eligible students who will enroll to take part in an undergraduate degree at the University of Surrey.
The University of Surrey is a varied community of passionate and creative people. It is a research-intensive higher education institution that has been educating students since 1966. It is situated in a unique and lovely setting in Guildford, England.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey is the best option for you since it offers a great learning atmosphere as well as the resources you’ll need to reach your long-term objectives. It will equip you with the skills and resources you’ll need to thrive in your future job.
Brief Details of the University of Surrey Maths and Physics International Scholarship Grants 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit their programme application before 31 July 2022
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are welcome to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Maths and Physics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record
Seekers of this Scholarship Grants must meet the minimum entry requirements.
- All students need a good standard of English language to be eligible to study with the university.
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship programme will provide an award amount of £5000 to each outstanding student over the course of their Undergraduate degree at the University in the UK.
- How to Apply: To participate in this educational funding, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- After taking admission, outstanding seekers will achieve this award.
- There is no additional application form.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents ID card, a passport photo, a CV, and academic records.