Are you interested in the Smartwool Scholarship Program? If your answer is yes, then e have got all the information you will need on this page.
A college degree not only increases one’s chances of landing a great job, but it also gives people the skills they need to improve their communities and impact the globe. Although many students desire to obtain an undergraduate degree, the high expense of tuition frequently prevents this from happening. The following organizations are just a few of the many that help African American students excel in their college studies.
THE SMARTWOOL ORGANIZATION
The Smartwool Scholarship program was created in collaboration with UNCF to offer 10 need-based grants to rising college juniors and seniors studying at historically black colleges and universities as well as UNCF-affiliated schools in North Carolina and Tennessee. All academic majors are welcomed, however, those specializing in design, fashion, finance, advertising, operations, textiles, and related areas will be given preference.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Smartwool Scholarship 2022 has been announced by the Smartwool organization. In partnership with UNCF, Smartwool created the Smartwool – Go Far and Feel Good – Scholarship Program. Ten rising college high school seniors from North Carolina and Tennessee will receive need-based scholarships. All majors are invited, although those in architecture, fashion, banking, advertising, operations, textiles, and other related professions will be given preference. Any person enrolled in a university for the 2022 school year is eligible to apply.
The Smartwool Scholarship 2022 aims to help students who are in extreme need of money and lack the means to pay for their education. The group wants to make these people “feel really good about themselves and their choices” while also assisting them in “going far” in their life and chosen careers or fields.
An apparel and sock company called Smartwool is established in Denver, Colorado. Its products are designed to maximize the inherent benefits of Merino wool and to bring warmth, confidence, and culture to an outdoor lifestyle. The company seeks out outdoor enthusiasts that are enthusiastic about spreading their love of the great outdoors. Smartwool asserts that it is the responsibility of its brand to use its business model for good, concentrating on two of the most important social issues of our time: preserving natural areas by addressing climate change and promoting equality and sustainability in the outdoors by fostering acceptance of all cultures.
The following eligibility requirements must be met by applicants for the Smartwool Scholarship 2022:
• You must be a college sophomore or junior right now.
• Be enrolled full-time for the 2021–2022 academic year in a UNCF member institution that is also an accredited HBCU in North Carolina or Tennessee.
• To be eligible, you must live in North Carolina or Tennessee permanently.
• You should have a minimum grade – point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
• Listed an unmet financial need on their Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA), as determined by their academic institution.
HOW TO APPLY
The online registration forms for the Smartwool Scholarship 2022 are available on the organization’s website. Candidates interested in applying must complete them.
The following documents must be included with the application:
• A current transcript from a university, whether official or unofficial.
• Two (1) one-page reflective essays, one on each of the aforementioned subjects:
• Your love of nature and the outdoors, as well as how you have engaged in outdoor activities through your voluntary, extracurricular, and academic activities.
• A justification of how you reflect one of Smartwool’s characteristics (activity, activism, inclusion, pleasant, and openness) is necessary because the scholarship is a crucial component of the company’s community and ideology.
The Smartwool Scholarship 2022 will award $2,500 to the chosen applicants.
Funding can be used for tuition, accommodation, school fees, and related costs like books and supplies. This award aims to assist deserving students through this plan. They use this fund to concentrate on providing pupils with the greatest curriculum while at the same time lightening their financial load. They want to inspire kids and support them in improving their academic performance.
Interested persons can now apply here