The University of Hartford is delighted to offer talented and inspiring International Student Scholarships as a way of fostering the education of these students who wish to earn a degree in the United States. Application are ongoing for the academic year 2022-23.
All international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship, given that they apply for an undergraduate programme in music, theatre, dance, or fine arts discipline of study.
Students will be evaluated based on their admission application for the scholarship. The tuition fee of the applied programme will be covered. The University of Hartford is a private university in West Hartford, Connecticut.
The University of Hartford is ranked 213th in National Universities. The university has engaged in six decades and counting in providing a world-class education to a global student body.
Why choose to study at the University of Hartford?
The University of Hartford is committed to preparing ambitious and knowledgeable leaders through renowned academic programs and experiences.
The university is an academic community that values integrity, curiosity, creativity, excellence, responsibility, and accomplishment.
Brief Details of the University of Hartford International Student Scholarships 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Hartford
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Stated
- To be taken at: USA
Application Deadline: Admission at Hartford is done on a rolling basis. However, 15th November 2022 is the early action application deadline.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes in music, theatre, dance, or fine arts offered at Hartford can be applied for.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have demonstrated talent in music, theatre, dance, or fine arts.
- The applicants must be a graduate of, or student who will be graduated from, an accredited secondary school or must have passed a state secondary school equivalency examination.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 110
- TOEFL at home 80
- Pearsons – 58.
Value of Scholarship
The lucky applicants selected by the University of Hartford will be offered this scholarship towards the tuition fee of their applied study programme.
- How to Apply: Students are first required to apply for admission at Hartford.
- All eligible international applicants will be considered automatically for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Bank Statement
- Financial Sponsorship Certification Form
An Art Portfolio with a minimum of 15-20 pieces of your art
- Kindly fill the Financial Certification Form